Azure Winds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://azurewinds.forumotion.com/u25!

Adding Rules & Locations

Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile
    Role: Phoenix Pirate's Captain
    Ability-type: Phoenix Crystogen
    Xennie: Pending

Adding Rules & Locations Empty Adding Rules & Locations

Post by Krow Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:55 am

Krow here, just wanted to make it known that we are working over the rules. We will try to get everything set up soon. All I ask, is for people to be patient, as we wish to balance everything out the first time around.

Additionally, we are working up a list of pre-established locations for all the areas. Once we have more info decided for them, there is the possibility that we will be asking player's to aid in making more locations. As the more areas the world has, the more fun we can all have.
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Adding Rules & Locations Empty Re: Adding Rules & Locations

Post by Krow Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Locations have been added for the four starting skies. However, we are still working on them. The locations for the Anemoi should be finished soon.
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Post by Krow Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:18 pm

I am aware the progress I foretold has been more than just a little backtracked. I do have some good news, though. At the moment, one of the four starting skies is finished with the exception of pictures, which are a secondary concern. I truly hope we can have the other three settled very soon. That way we will be one huge step towards everyone being able to have fun on here.
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Post by Krow Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Krow here with yet another update. The starting skies of Boreasa and Eurusa are now established with the exception of pictures. I'm hoping to get Notus and Zephyrus done by the day after tomorrow. If not tomorrow. Wish us luck! XD
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Post by Krow Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Krow here, yet again, for the second time today. Just wanted to drop a small update about the locations and their progress. As of now, three of the four starting skies have been established.Hopefully the last will follow and then the rest of the location shouldn't take too much longer.

On another slightly related note, I am uncertain as to the progress being made on our stat system. We are still be held up in opening by the wait on that, as I wish not willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation. Please be patient with us. I assure you the wait will be worth it.
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Post by Krow Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Krow here very proud to announce that all four of the starting skies have now been established, with the obvious exception of pictures. The rest of the locations should be established within the next week or so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content