Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Saya Namikaze!

Fallen Phoenix Crystogen (W.I.P.)

Krow
    Admin

Character Profile
    Role: Phoenix Pirate's Captain
    Ability-type: Phoenix Crystogen
    Xennie: Pending

Fallen Phoenix Crystogen (W.I.P.)

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:32 am

Name: Fallen Phoenix Crystogen
    Class: Legendary
    Mark Appearance:
    The mark left by the Awakening of the Phoenix Crystogen starts out as an intricate tribal mark encompassing some of the left pectoral it will gradually turn into a semi-sleeve that covers the left shoulder down to just past their elbow as they progress with their usage of their Crystogen. When the user has furthered and mastered their usage of this Crystogen the mark will grow along their arm until it eventually reaches their wrist, ending with a tribal phoenix on the top-side of their hand.

The Phoenix Crystogen is of the rare breed that creates additional marks caused by a unique side-effect. For the Phoenix Crystogen this starts as a simple tribal band wrapping around the mid-section of the right forearm. This band will gradually duplicate as the user experiences the Rebirth side-effect of the Phoenix Crystogen.

Passive Traits:
    - Azure Flames: The Fallen Phoenix Crystogen used by Kyros V. Sora, shares the passive trait of the original Phoenix Crystogen, in that his bodies immediate response to being wounded is to produce azure flames to heal or block the wounds. The Fallen Phoenix Crystogen being able to heal flesh wounds, broken bones, and internal damage, as well as minor limb loss such as hands or feet. However, any fatal wounds will cause the Rebirth Side-Effect to kick in. This grants the user a steady health regeneration of damage equal to their physical rank per post. Such also meaning they near limitless endurance. These flames can also be used to heal one's allies, being able to do so through touch and concentration.

- Immortality|Rebirth Side-Effect: The Fallen Phoenix Crystogen possesses something known as the Rebirth Side-Effect, granting them a sort of Immortality. This means that not only will the user stop aging after a certain point, but also that whenever the user is wounded beyond the scope of their regenerative flames capabilities to heal themselves. They will quite literally explode in a massive shower of flames. These flames as they rain down will be pulled together reforming as the user. However, for the Fallen Phoenix Crystogen they reform as they were five years before they stopped aging. This lasts for ten posts afterwards, and if the current thread ends before these ten posts end. The user starts their next thread in that form.

- Physical Buffs: The Fallen Phoenix Crystogen used by Kyros V. Sora possesses certain Physical Buffs. Namely their Strength and Speed stats are greatly augmented thanks to their altered physiology and flames. This makes the user capable of super-human feats, which isn't uncommon among Crystogen users. Though, their amazing durability and strong willpower make such feats seem almost predestined.

Ability Description: The Phoenix Crystogen allows the utilize an azure flame for various purposes. This flames can be produced from any part of the user's body, appearing when they are wounded healing them. Aside from offensive and defensive applications, these flames can not only heal the user, but also their allies, as well as being given a material consistency (solidified). The flames produced by the Phoenix Crystogen, like all elemental Crystogen is tied deeply to their emotions. This meaning spikes in powerful emotions such as anger can strengthen the power of the blaze, though each emotion causes different results. they can extend the gift of Immortality. This is actually what causes the development of the markings on the user's right forearm, as for each person they extend it to they develop a new band around their right arm.

Other Details:
    Drawbacks:
    - Immortality: The user cannot die unless their powers are nullified, which only four known abilities hold the capacity to do such, Armament Aera, Kiseki Subjects, Kiseki Stone, and the Darkness Crystogen which is capable of nullifying other abilities.

- Amnesia: Kyros V. Sora every time he experiences the death and rebirth cycle of the Phoenix will forget a portion of his past. As such, he gradually has forgotten about crucial points in his life. Though, he does gradually regain such memories with time.

- Nausea: The death and rebirth cycle of the Fallen Phoenix Crystogen have the harsh drawback of causing severe nausea in the user. This can leave them open to damage for up to three posts if triggered in battle.
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

D-rank Skills

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 am

This is a placeholder for my D-rank Skills!
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

C-rank Skills

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 am

This is a placeholder for my C-rank Skills!
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

B-rank Skills

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:34 am

This is a placeholder for my B-rank Skills!
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

A-rank Skills

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:35 am

This is a placeholder for my A-rank Skills!
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

S-rank Skills

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:35 am

This is a placeholder for my S-rank Skills!
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

X-rank Skills

Post by Krow on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:36 am

This is a placeholder for my X-rank Skills!

Sponsored content

Re: Fallen Phoenix Crystogen (W.I.P.)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 pm