Azure Winds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://azurewinds.forumotion.com/u25!

Positions Lists

Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile
    Role: Phoenix Pirate's Captain
    Ability-type: Phoenix Crystogen
    Xennie: Pending

Positions Lists Empty Positions Lists

Post by Krow Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:01 am

The position based lists are steadily being set-up. So far, only the faction-based positions have been put in place, The others will come tonight and over the new few days. Check back for more updates. Also, the required templates for them are being made.
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Positions Lists Empty First Update

Post by Krow Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:06 am

Here is the first update in regards to the posting of position-based slots held within the registration area. So far, the Faction-based, as well as the Legendary/Ancient Crystogen positions have been posted. I am not sure how many more I will get done over the course of the day. I will try to keep you all updated on my progress with this.
    Krow
    Krow
    Admin

Character Profile

Positions Lists Empty Re: Positions Lists

Post by Krow Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:43 am

I will finally be resuming work on these. We will also be resuming work on the rest of the locations very soon. Start registering and get everything handled. That way you can have fun faster!!

Sponsored content

Positions Lists Empty Re: Positions Lists

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 am